- Fishing features include 2 stowable chairs, fore & aft pedestal base locations & non-skid surfaces, a removable trolling motor & aerated livewell
- Full-width aft swim platform w/fold-down boarding ladder & 2 storage areas
- Sundeck w/removable pad & port walk-thru transom
- Full-width aft seating w/starboard storage, insulated cooler below middle seat & port slide-out jump seat cushion
- Adjustable helm & passenger bucket seats w/helm flip-up bolster
- In-floor ski/wakeboard storage
- Port & starboard consoles w/easy-to-read gauges, a Lowrance® depth finder, compass, glovebox, ice chest & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack & the ability to accept optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package
- Bow lounge seating w/removable cushions & insulated & drained storage/coolers below
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, EZ lube hubs & swing-away tongue
Whatever floats your boat!
Want to tie on a lure and catch some dinner?
Just set up the fishing seats, drop the trolling motor and start filling up the livewell.
Prefer to show off your mad wakeboarding skills?
Tie a tow line to the ski ring, grab your gear from the storage compartment, hop off the rear swim platform and go!
Or, you, and up to eight others, can sit back in the comfortable seats, crank up the standard MerCruiser® sterndrive and cruise into the sunset.
Whatever you want, as our biggest and most powerful ski-fish runabout, the TAHOE® Q7i SF is ready to deliver!